Thursday, November 17, 2011

Shows You the Most, Part 2

Logo by Erik Ruin
Split Red will be playing in West Philadelphia on the 1st of December at Elena's with our new singer Justin Duerr from Northern Liberties. Joining on the bill will be Little Women (remember me mentioning something about Travis Laplante being in that group?), my fellow Simcha band mate Nick Millevoi's group Many Arms (I hear they're having their latest being released on Tzadik soon) and another local group Banned Books (I actually haven't heard this band, so I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing them live). This is definitely an "earplugs party", but it'll be tons of fun. So come prepared! Tell your friends, invite them on Facebook if you have to!

And don't forget: Split Red is playing this Sunday at the Highwire Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment